Monday, October 14, 2013

Early Christmas Wishlisht - 2013

Monday, October 14, 2013
IM BACK BLOGGERS! Sorry for being MIA *sigh. It's been a while since I last posted an entry for my blog, awww. I was too pre-occupied with work and got no time to blog that much because of physical stress. But anyway, I'm back and ready to roll again :)

My new entry would be for my 2013 Christmas Wishlist. This wishlist will serve as a motivation for me to save money, like I hope so *giggles. HAHA! I hardly hope that I can save money for these items. I badly want them in my life :( and without further ado, here are they.


1.  Furla Candy Gomma M Top Handle Bag
It costs around $248.00 on Amazon.com. I already have 2 candy bags but they aren't pink, and I'm a sucker for pink goodies that is why I immediately fell inlove with this baby!

2. Ray Ban Aviator Shades, Reflective Mirror Lens

3.  Kate Spade New York Cobblestone Park Lacey Wallet
This pink wallet captured my heart! Isn't the most girly wallet ever?! This pretty thing is available at Amazon.com for $158.

4 . Sigma Essential Kit, 10 Kabuki Brush Set
So, if you guys don't know, I have a huge interest when it comes to makeup and for me, getting a good quality brush set will help you. I've been ordering a lot of makeup goodies from Amazon.com, luckily these babies are now up on the site as well for $146.

5. Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Film Camera (Pink)
Never thought that this item will be available online, Amazaon.com. I'm just the luckiest girl alive! Hahaha! I would love to have the pink one, how adorbs!!! It costs $60.00

6. Vans PH Sneakers - Hello Kitty Collection (Limited Edition)

7. Rayban Aviator, Gold + Blue Glasses

8. Michael Kors Medium Grayson Logo Satchel

9. Michael Kors Logo Print Signature Tote
MK Tote for only $198 and it is not on sale!

I hope I can make this wihlist come true!!!! Staying positive *wink.

No comments:

Post a Comment